Hire the Hume and Hovell Cricket Ground to play host to numerous occasions including but not limited to:
Corporate Social /mates/bucks Cricket Matches
Perfect for old school team reunions, corporate family social days, bucks days and social cricket groups looking for a great setting for a day out.
We can arrange jumping castles, face painting etc for corporate family days.
Suggested Format for Cricket Day
• Arrive 10.30 am Tea/Coffee
• Play 11.00am (suggest 40 overs)
• Lunch 1 – 1.30 pm approx. until 2 – 2.30 pm
• Cricketers Lunch: Variety cold meats and salads with fresh breads & fruit
• Play 2 – 2.30pm
• Avo’ Tea Scones/Jam/Cream
• Finish End of 2nd 40 overs or end of play – usually 4.30 – 5 pm.
• Social Time for drinks and speeches.
• Retire to one of the properties to be well rested for the next day
Call John on 03 5784 9344.
Including full hire of ground, pavilion, cricket gear and catering:
$85 umpire hire (optional)
$200 deposit required for booking.
If you would like to arrange a team of your own to play, we may arrange a team from “THE EXPLORERS” to play yours.
Pre Season Practice Matches & Training Weekends
Pre season training weekends are fantastic for team bonding and skills development prior to the commencement of the new season. An ideal setting with drier weather, clubs can come and practice in the nets and have a match on turf. Meals will be prepared for you so your squad can concentrate on practice and other team bonding activities. Coaches may use conference facilities.
September Pre Season
Saturday – practice in nets
Sunday – game on turf wicket
• Meals and accommodation provided.
• BYO sleeping bag and towel.
Call John to discuss your club requirements: 03 5784 9344